- Iron VizAnezi Bueno 2024/02/13Learn about the top 3 visualizations, winners, and judging for Iron Viz: Student Edition 2024 —Tableau’s annual data visualization competition just for students.
- Iron VizAnezi Bueno 2023/02/16Iron Viz: Student Edition encourages students to ask tough questions and think critically about data. Check out this year’s winning visualizations.
- Sue Kraemer 2022/12/23Tableau's Senior Curriculum Strategy Manager, Sue Kraemer, helps break down data best practices to help guide you through your data visualization process.
- Data KidsAri Gemza 2022/12/15
How do you introduce kids with no data background into the data world? Here are three curated data activities—for all ages—to learn how to collect data, interpret graphs, and how to explore data to uncover insights.
- Tableau AmbassadorsBergen Schmetzer 2022/09/29Learn about the 2022 Tableau Student Ambassador cohort and how they cultivate a love for data in their own communities, and showcase the power of Tableau to new data learners.
- Tableau StoriesThe University of Arizona Eller College of Management sets students up for career success by including Tableau data skills in its business curriculum.
- AcademicGabby Isaguirre 2021/09/17Tableau interns share their top lessons learned in growing data skills and bridging the gap from academia to the workforce.
- Iron VizBergen Schmetzer 2021/01/21Explore the top three data visualizations from our competition, the 2021 Iron Viz: Student Edition, with topics ranging from air pollution to animal extinction.