- Iron VizAnezi Bueno 16 Fevereiro, 2023Iron Viz: Student Edition encourages students to ask tough questions and think critically about data. Check out this year’s winning visualizations.
- Sue Kraemer 23 Dezembro, 2022Tableau's Senior Curriculum Strategy Manager, Sue Kraemer, helps break down data best practices to help guide you through your data visualization process.
- Data KidsAri Gemza 15 Dezembro, 2022
How do you introduce kids with no data background into the data world? Here are three curated data activities—for all ages—to learn how to collect data, interpret graphs, and how to explore data to uncover insights.
- Data SkillsTamsin Rowntree 8 Dezembro, 2022
Os recrutadores dedicam apenas 6 segundos a uma leitura dinâmica de cada currículo. Demonstre suas habilidades de visualização de dados e destaque-se no processo seletivo ao torná-lo visual e interativo no Tableau.
- Tableau AmbassadorsBergen Schmetzer 29 Setembro, 2022Learn about the 2022 Tableau Student Ambassador cohort and how they cultivate a love for data in their own communities, and showcase the power of Tableau to new data learners.
- AcademicGabby Isaguirre 17 Setembro, 2021Tableau interns share their top lessons learned in growing data skills and bridging the gap from academia to the workforce.
- Iron VizBergen Schmetzer 21 Janeiro, 2021Explore the top three data visualizations from our competition, the 2021 Iron Viz: Student Edition, with topics ranging from air pollution to animal extinction.
- Data KidsSue Kraemer 12 Maio, 2020
Data is all around us, and we need to support kids by encouraging them to interact with and analyze data early in life. All kids are data kids read to discover tips and resources to help kids explore data.
- Midori Ng 6 Junho, 2019
Tableau Academic student user, Ryan Soares, describes his Tableau journey in our latest blog post and shares best practices for students learning data analytics.