What's happening right now with big data? Here's what you need to know today for success with big data.
One thing we know for sure is that big data will continue to grow. Terabytes are old news; now we’re hearing about petabytes, zettabytes, and beyond.
So how can you mine maximum value from your rapidly-expanding data? Read this guide to learn seven new ways to make the most of your big data:
- Use one tool to analyze it all. Connect to multiple databases and file formats.
- Play to your natural strengths. Human abilities naturally detect and understand patterns.
- Free your data. Eliminate the reporting que with secure self-service.
- Cross the streams. Unlock more insights by blending data across multiple sources.
- With great power comes great responsibility. Allow IT to manage data architecture, security, and access controls.
Organizations with big data are over 70 percent more likely than other organizations to have BI projects that are driven primarily by the business community, not by the IT group.