Learn new ways to unlock actionable insights with analytical capabilities that spreadsheets just can’t offer.
For many, Excel is the go-to analysis tool of choice. As useful as it can be, for delivering real insight from big data, spreadsheets simply won’t provide all of the answers you seek.
If you're trying to use spreadsheets for large volumes of data or advanced analysis, you've got the wrong tool for the job. Too often, mistakes are made at the expense of efficiency, accuracy and hours of lost time. In today’s marketplace, the basic, built-in charts and graphs are just table stakes, and the real data wins are found in multiple types of advanced visuals.
Read this whitepaper to learn five critical ways to go beyond spreadsheets to get more from your data.
- Use all of your data, no matter how big or where it lives
- See the complete picture with data blending and cleaning
- Four powerful ways to improve data visualizations
- Fast, interactive and shareable dashboards
- Real-time data and automatic updates
A well-crafted, thoughtful visualization makes the light bulb go off. You just don't get that with a spreadsheet.