- ReleasesColten Woo 6 Luglio, 2022Learn what’s in Tableau 2022.2 for analysts and business users, including automated insights with Data Stories, autosave, Prep and Metrics enhancements, and more.
- ProductFrancois Ajenstat 29 Giugno, 2021Scopri di più sugli investimenti che Tableau sta realizzando nell'analisi aumentata per permettere a tutti di utilizzare i dati per rispondere alle domande aziendali con l'IA accessibile.
- ProductBoris Busov 13 Ottobre, 2020
Every department in an organization should be able to understand their data—and customer service organizations are no exception—which is why we’re excited to add the Service Overview and the Case Tracking dashboards to our collection of starters. These two Dashboard Starters are specifically made for the Salesforce Service Cloud and are a great launching pad for anyone introducing analytics to their service organization.
- ProductTamas Foldi 13 Ottobre, 2020In the past, the number one reason for the lower adoption of Tableau for data scientists was the lack of support of this code-driven, iterative development methodology. However, with the Dashboard Extensions API and the Analytics Extensions API things have changed. The platform for everyone offers the best from code-driven data science and easy-to-use, drag-and-drop visualization worlds.
- ProductGeraldine Zanolli 21 Settembre, 2020Meet the Tableau Viz Lightning Web Component. Now, a Salesforce admin or developer can embed Tableau visualizations into a Salesforce Lightning page in just a few clicks. Read to learn more about this new feature and see a demo.
How will COVID-19 affect U.S. businesses in the long term? Experian's Risk Index dashboard reveals possible risk scenarios.Caroline Yeh 1 Luglio, 2020Experian built its COVID-19 Risk Index dashboard in Tableau to better assess the pandemic's impact on small businesses by geographic area.
- COVID-19Ashley Howard Neville 26 Maggio, 2020In questo articolo proponiamo uno schema in quattro parti su come utilizzare dati e analisi per adattarti a nuove modalità operative. Condividiamo esempi dal nostro webinar Tableau secondo Tableau: Attraversare il cambiamento, su come i team di Tableau di marketing, vendite, finanza e altri hanno creato soluzioni per rispondere alla crisi e gestire meglio le nostre risorse.
- COVID-19Stan de Boisset 14 Maggio, 2020Data is a critical asset during this time—to understand, track, and mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. These dashboard solutions from Tableau partners—including dashboard templates and extensions—can help you move quickly and confidently. The solutions cover a variety of industries and use cases including healthcare, financial services, retail, and human resources.
- COVID-19Neal Myrick 13 Maggio, 2020The novel coronavirus is anything but “a great equalizer.” As the outbreak has progressed through the United States, black and brown communities are facing particularly extreme impacts.
- COVID-19Eillie Anzilotti 6 Maggio, 2020As COVID-19 has progressed through the U.S. and states have implemented stay-at-home orders, nearly everyone’s lives have been disrupted. For schools and the kids who attend them, these changes have been particularly challenging. Instead of sitting with each other in classrooms, students are attending courses remotely, and interacting even more over screens than in real life. Without the usual face-to-face interactions, teachers are struggling to figure out how to assess student engagement and progress, and make sure their kids are feeling supported.
Tracciamento e analisi dei contatti: approfondimenti dalla lotta (basata sui dati) contro ebola e malariaNeal Myrick 28 Aprile, 2020In tutti i casi, un modo per controllare e, alla fine, fermare la diffusione di queste malattie si basa su due idee molto semplici: tracciare ogni possibile contatto con i soggetti infetti e diffondere le informazioni più rapidamente della malattia.
- VisualizationsYvan Fornes 6 Marzo, 2020Rickey Gates’ newest adventure. Rickey Gates is one of the most recognized extreme runners in the world. For his Every Single Street project, he ran every single street in San Francisco. Data viz expert Yvan Fornes helped him visualize all of his running routes—over 1,317 miles in 46 days—in Tableau.