Learn how to deploy population health management into process, work culture and technology systems with data.
Healthcare reform is fueling the shift away from fee-for-service models toward pay-for-performance, value-based care paradigms. And in order for healthcare organizations to successfully transition, there is an acute need for actionable analysis of data from individual patients and populations.
Physicians, providers and payers all need access to better data insights in order to improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes beyond incremental change.
If your organization is looking to embrace the new value-based care model and integrate population health management into process, work culture and technology systems, you must start with data.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to:
- Enable healthcare workers to ask and answer their own questions with data
- Measure population health with segmented data
- Use data visualizations to coordinate care across the continuum
- Track and understand population and individual risk
- Proactively manage patient relationships
If our doctors don’t have the data, how are they going to change things? They need to know what patients need to be screened. We can give them patient detail reporting for every physician who wants to look. We are actually really saving lives by what we do with visual analytics.