Tableau continues to work towards its mission of helping people see and understand their data.
One of the biggest roadblocks in data analysis is data preparation. Meet Tableau Prep; a smart, friendly, intuitive and easy way to explore and prepare your data so that it is analytics ready! Try it yourself in this hands-on session.
This session includes online exercises. Before the session, please ensure you have a copy of Tableau Prep Builder or the 14-day trial version installed, and we'll take it for a drive.
Have a question? Contact your Tableau Account Manager or email your request to email@example.com.
- Get introduced to the interface of Tableau Prep Builder
- Go over common real-life data problems and how Tableau Prep Builder can help tackle these
- Be introduced on how they can leverage Prep at scale, by using Tableau Prep Conductor
Examples of Data Problems that the hands-on will cover:
- Working with data from disparate data sources
- Determining the structure and composition of your data
- Working with data that have different structures and aggregation levels
- Dealing with human error in data inputs
- Automating the process of cleaning the data