Tableau Financial Services Summit:
Build Hyper-Personalised Customer Experiences By Uniting Teams Around Data
Innovative financial services firms are uniting teams around customer data and analytics to deliver hyper-personalised customer experiences that have reimagined expectations. If you want to unite your teams around your customer, join the Tableau Financial Services Summit to learn how.
In this virtual event, data leaders in financial services will reveal the strategies and hands-on analytics skills you need to build a 360 view of your customers. You’ll learn how customer analytics can help you maximise sales efficiency, service excellence, business process automation, and environmental sustainability.
Here's what you can expect:
- See how Swiss Re deliver customer-facing analytics
- Charles Stanley share their ESG data strategy
- Industry leaders discuss the future of customer analytics
- Advanced Tableau demos for financial services
Financial Services Summit Agenda
Financial Services Data Trends
09:30 BST / 10:30 CEST
Financial Services Data Trends
- Harsh Vardhan Thusu | Senior Manager, Financial Services Industry Advisor - Salesforce
Discover the key data trends in financial services from digital transformation, ESG, risk, customer needs, and regulation.
Swiss Re | Customer-Facing Analytics
10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST
Magnum Analytics: Helping Our Clients Gain Underwriting Data Insights
- Ueli Konrad | Product Manager Magnum Data Insights, Swiss Re
Learn how Swiss Re is providing life insurance clients with data-driven insights through their 'Magnum Analytics' solution—helping to reimagine the insurance customer journey, accelerate automation, increase conversions, and save costs.
Charles Stanley | Do Good With Data (ESG)
10:30 BST / 11:30 CEST
Using Data and Tableau for Responsible Investing
- Nick Bowskill | Business Intelligence Specialist, Charles Stanley
Learn how Charles Stanley are combining their data with external ESG data sets to make more reponsible investing decisions.
11:00 BST / 12:00 CEST
Building Blocks for a Data-Driven Organisation
- Francois Zimmerman | Distinguished Solution Engineer, Tableau
How many people across your organisation are data-driven, can question KPIs and metrics, and can collaborate with other departments to combine data assets? In this session, you'll learn how Tableau's platform is evolving to bring more of your data assets to even more business users. You'll discover how to unlock and govern data assets across your organisation, deliver richer data exploration experiences, embed insights into key applications, democratise AI by delivering predictive insights and augmented data exploration, and collaborate using data-driven methods.
Tableau Demo | How to 'Know' Your Data
13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST
How to Know Your Data
- Steve Oluborode - Principal Solution Engineer, Tableau
Learn how you can use advanced analysis in Tableau to dive deeper into your financial services data and unlock key insights.
Tableau Demo | Tableau and Net Zero Cloud
13:30 BST / 14:30 CEST
Drive Sustainability with Tableau and Net Zero Cloud
- Mark Bowles| Senior Solution Engineer, Tableau
- Adrian Steiner | Senior Solution Engineer, Salesforce
Learn how Tableau and Salesforce Net Zero Cloud work together to help you create accurate environment reporting so you can drive sustainability.
Panel Discussion | Digital Customer Avatar
14:15 BST / 15:15 CEST
Are Digital Customer Avatar's the Future for Financial Services?
- Markus Hedwig | Director, Financial Services Industry Advisor - Tableau
- Rob Klomps | Strategic Customer Executive - Salesforce
- Ueli Konrad | Product Manager Magnum Data Insights - Swiss Re
- Sachin Sureka | Principal, Financial Services - AWS
- Moritz Funk | Manager - SIEGER Consulting
In this panel discussion, our data experts will discuss the future of analytics in financial services by exploring the idea of digital customer avatar's built upon data.