As global supply chain's stall, forward-thinking healthcare and life sciences (HLS) organisations are using data and augmented analytics to build resilient end-to-end supply chains.
Watch this webinar to see a step-by-step demo showing how HLS organisations can use data and Tableau to reimagine multiple stages of the supply chain—material sourcing, plant floor, inventory management, on-time delivery, maintenance, and executive management.
You’ll see how the combination of data, machine learning, and AI-driven analytics can maximise visibility and agility throughout the entire supply chain.
Watch now to see how augmented analytics can help you:
- Streamline material procurement through to patient delivery using simple machine learning
- Achieve OEE targets for pharmaceutical and medical technology standards
- Deliver order fulfilment from trunk stock to distribution optimisation
- Reimagine device maintenance and recall management
- Simplify executive dashboards to unlock key insights
About the speakers
Links naar videodownloadsMP4
Right click to save the file