Who should take this course:
This course is designed for Tableau Server administrators tasked with the installation and configuration of Tableau Server in addition to the implementation, management, or monitoring of sites.
Note: This class is taught using Tableau Server in a Windows server environment.
When you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Plan a Tableau Server deployment.
- Install and configure Tableau Server.
- Add and manage users.
- Create and implement a functional security model.
- Publish, secure, and certify data sources.
- Publish workbooks.
- Manage extract refreshes, alerts, and subscriptions.
View the full course description in Trailhead Academy.
- A course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered
- Trial access to Tableau eLearning to discover self-paced, guided learning paths and earn digital badges (public classroom attendees only)
- This course provides a Certification of Completion
- Continuing Education Credit (CPE) Hours: This course is eligible for 37 total hours of CPE credit upon completion (25 hours of eLearning content, plus 12 hours of instructor-led training hours)
This course is part of the Server Administrator Learning Path. Find out more.