Learn best practices around Tableau Server installation and configuration in this foundational course geared towards Tableau Server administrators. This course focuses on enterprise governance, security, performance, scalability, and more to help you get the most out of your Tableau deployment.
NEW! You will be taken to Trailhead Academy for course registration.
This course includes 90 days of free access to eLearning. With on-demand eLearning you can keep your new skills sharp with more than 150 hours of training content accessible anytime, anywhere. New Feature Spotlight lessons are released quarterly, so you can stay up to date on all the latest product features and continue to get the most out of Tableau.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for Tableau Server administrators tasked with the installation and configuration of Tableau Server in addition to the implementation, management, or monitoring of sites.
Note: This class is taught using Tableau Server in a Windows server environment.
When you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Plan a Tableau Server deployment.
- Install and configure Tableau Server.
- Add and manage users.
- Create and implement a functional security model.
- Publish, secure, and certify data sources.
- Publish workbooks.
- Manage extract refreshes, alerts, and subscriptions.
View the full course description in Trailhead Academy.
- A course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered
- Trial access to Tableau eLearning to discover self-paced, guided learning paths and earn digital badges (public classroom attendees only)
- This course provides a Certification of Completion
- Continuing Education Credit (CPE) Hours: This course is eligible for 37 total hours of CPE credit upon completion (25 hours of eLearning content, plus 12 hours of instructor-led training hours)
This course is part of the Server Administrator Learning Path. Find out more.