Surgical procedures are a primary revenue stream for many hospitals and health systems. To survive and thrive in competitive markets, especially in the current environment, it is essential for providers to continuously examine and improve perioperative operational performance. This is a complex challenge, however, which involves the cooperation of multiple teams and data analysis from multiple systems. When properly configured, EMRs provide good real-time analytics for decision making throughout the day. Unfortunately, none of the major EMRs provide adequate analytics for performance improvement and third-party solutions are often prohibitively expensive. Join Tableau and Fusion Consulting for a discussion on how to build your own analytics to monitor and improve perioperative efficiency. We will discuss our experience with recent clients and share practical advice for success in managing:
- On-time starts (incl. first case start-time accuracy)
- Case duration and scheduling accuracy
- Analytics around anesthesia type, anesthesiologists, patient classes, and more.
- Utilization by service, practice and surgeon
- Same-day cancellation rates
- Turnover and turnaround time
Sobre el orador
Enlaces de descarga de videoMP4
Haga clic con el botón secundario para guardar el archivo.