We are in the midst of an unprecedented public health crisis with the COVID-19 outbreak. At Tableau and Salesforce we believe the right data can help fuel decisiveness, confidence, and impact. We also believe that data helps ensure we’re basing decisions on facts, not fear.
Right now, it's more important than ever to have the resources to answer critical questions that matter to your organisation and people.
Join this webinar for an in-depth look at how Retail leaders can use data to remain resilient and adaptive in the face of constant change.
- 10:00-10:05 - Oppening by Merav Ben-Shalom, Account Executive at Salesforce
- 10:05-10:10 - Overview of Salesforce & Tableau by David Elboher, Regional Vice President Commercial Salesforce Israel
- 10:10-10:40 - Build a Data Culture by Adi Pasharel, Account Executive at Tableau
- 10:40-11:00 - Leading Through Change with Data in Retail by Inbar Berlad, VP and head of Marketing Division at G-Stat
- 11:00-11:15 - Customer success story by Inbal Shtern, VP of Marketing at Pizza Hut
- 11:15–11:30 - Tableau in Action by Gil Blum, Tableau Domain Manager at G-Stat
- 11:30-11:45 - Q&A and Close
This webinar will be hosted in Hebrew
Enlaces de descarga de videoMP4
Haga clic con el botón secundario para guardar el archivo.