Data Kids hosted a live hands-on lab! Check out this on-demand webinar for a fun, 45 minute, interactive session where we will introduce your kids to data with a presentation and music-inspired activity. All ages are welcome, but we especially recommend this webinar for kids ages 7-14.
Here’s a quick to-do list to ensure your kiddo(s) is set up for the webinar:
- Gather and download materials from our DropBox folder
- Print (or download) the activity guide
We recommend only printing pages 1-6 as these are the pages we will be covering in the webinar. The content after page 6 is walking you step-by-step through the extra credit portion.
- Print the blank data grid and grab a writing utensil (or use a piece of paper to make your own)
- Grab a calculator and some colored pencils or markers
- Extra credit portion only: Download Tableau Public if you don’t have Tableau Desktop
- Extra credit portion only: Download the Data Kids Music Excel Template
Enlaces de descarga de videoMP4
Haga clic con el botón secundario para guardar el archivo.