- TableauElizabeth Maxson 11 Juli, 2023Dreamforce: a must-attend event for data professionals. Meet Tableau experts, explore AI innovations, connect with Salesforce, discover AI cloud, and supercharge sales agility.
- Iron VizDanika Harrod 19 Mai, 2023Three data whizzes took the Tableau Conference keynote stage, but only one was crowned 2023 Iron Viz Champion. Get the recap on this year’s ultimate visualization showdown.
Bringing insights to the masses: Tableau + Narrative Science will make data more accessible for everyoneFrancois Ajenstat 15 Dezember, 2021How the acquisition of data storytelling company Narrative Science will help Tableau's customers analyze, build and communicate data in an easy-to-use narrative format.
How analytics is helping to accelerate, inspire, and connect with data—from racial equity to business transformationJay Peir 28 Juni, 2021Explore Tableau success stories that show the transformational power of data and the rise in data literacy and data-driven decision making.
- TableauJackie Yeaney 1 September, 2020Put your out-of-office message on and join us October 6–8 (in the Americas; Oct. 7–9 in Europe and Asia Pacific) for a binge-worthy broadcast chock-full of opportunities for learning, connection, inspiration, and signature Tableau fun.
- TableauAdam Selipsky 4 August, 2020August 1 marked the one-year anniversary of the start of our journey together with Salesforce. In lieu of an anniversary celebration, we are honoring the values and generosity that are hallmarks of our two communities by making a donation to the World Food Program, to help in their fight against hunger.
- TableauErin Pemberton 16 Juni, 2020With the decision to reimagine all of our in-person events as virtual events through the end of the year, we are excited to announce a new, simplified application process for speaking at upcoming Tableau events—introducing the Speaker Bureau Program!
- TableauJames Eiloart 15 Juni, 2020At Tableau Live - Europe, we're bringing data people together (virtually, of course) to celebrate the magic of the Tableau Community, solve problems with data, expand analytics skills, and share resources to speed up recovery.
- TableauJackie Yeaney 29 April, 2020To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, partners, employees, and communities, we’ve decided to reimagine all in-person events through 2020 to virtual experiences.
- TableauAdriana Gil Miner 13 November, 2019This morning in Las Vegas we kicked off our 12th annual Tableau Conference—our biggest yet, with data rockstars from all over the world! Read on for Adriana Gil Miner's recap of Opening Keynote highlights.