If you’re a data geek like most of us at Tableau, you take great pleasure in exploring new data sets and seeing how others visualize data. So here's some new visual candy: we’ve just added 7 new visual examples. Some of these are from customers, some are from tableau public bloggers, and some are just downright interesting data sets.
- Browse proposed stimulus projects from Stimuluswatch.org. Drill down from region to state to city, to the individual projects and their web pages.
- See how Louisiana’s Breast Cancer Health Program finds patterns in breast cancer detection.
- Evaluate local real estate prices by linking views of market size, price, and supply. You can see this live every month in the Seattle Bubble blog.
- Visualize software project management data to find potential issues in the schedule.
- Compare the production history of oil wells.
- Track trends in fitness with workout statistics on heart rate, distance and other factors. Brad Feld of Feld Thoughts blogged this as an interactive visualization.
- Visualize conference attendance to better plan event content and promotions.
You’ll also notice that we’ve made the image on each visual example much larger and included some descriptive data inside the downloadable workbooks. Explore and enjoy!