For organizations that need to analyze data geographically to drive their business, it is critical that they can unlock "where" outliers and patterns are occurring. In this webinar, find out how Tableau can help you work with spatial data and answer location-based questions.
This webinar covers several topics, including:
- Connecting and joining data to common spatial data sources in Tableau, like Shapefiles and SQL Server
- Different ways to look at the spatial distribution of data
- Using advanced operations to understand spatial relationships and spatially aggregate your data
- Examples of interaction-based analysis and exploration
- Options integrating with ArcGIS Maps and providing the right context for geospatial analysis
This is part of the All over the map: Visualizing geographic data webinar series.
About the speaker
Enlaces de descarga de videoMP4
Haga clic con el botón secundario para guardar el archivo.