Accelerated speed for reporting achieved $5.02 million cost savings over three years.
Net profit increase from analytics-related projects totaling $352k.
Increased resilience to react to market and regulation changes due to COVID-19.
In July 2021, Tableau commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize in APAC. Forrester interviewed four organizations across the region with experience using the Tableau as a strategic data analytics tool. Forrester combined the results into a three-year composite organization financial analysis.
The composite organization has achieved a ROI of 265%. Risk-adjusted present value (PV) over three years reaches USD 4.27 million. This has taken into consideration different categories of benefits and costs associated with Tableau.
Our findings include:
- Accelerated speed for reporting
- Increased operational efficiency reduced $509k cost over three years;
- Increased resilience to react to market and regulation changes due to COVID-19;
- Increased trust in data and reduced business planning cycle;
- Improved customer experience based on deep customer understanding.
To achieve the quantified and unquantified benefits, the composite organization has made the following investments over three years:
- Tableau licenses and support
- Cloud compute resources
- Staffing resource to manage the environment
- Implementation and learning cost
- Company-wide change management
Download the spotlight report to learn more about the experiences interviewed customers had with Tableau.