Server | Creating Users
Understand the process of creating and assigning user permission roles.
- System Admin (This should have been done on initial configuration of Tableau Server)
- User "Bob"
- Username: Bob
- License Level: Interactor
- User Right: Publisher
- User "John"
- Username: John
- License Level: Viewer
- User Right: None
- Create a New Project named "Tableau Training"
- Server End User Training: http://www.tableausoftware.com/learn/tutorials/on-demand/end-user-traini...
- Server System Administrator: http://www.tableausoftware.com/learn/tutorials/on-demand/system-administ...
- Server Content Administrator: http://www.tableausoftware.com/learn/tutorials/on-demand/tableau-server-...
- Users and Licenses: http://onlinehelp.tableausoftware.com/current/server/en-us/help.htm#user...
- Groups and Projects: http://onlinehelp.tableausoftware.com/current/server/en-us/help.htm#grou...