Managing workspace and movement with data analytics for safe reopening
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, several social-distancing measures are used to slow down the spread of the infectious disease. Restricting the movement of people, limiting contact with others and maintaining adequate spaces between everyone in public places become a real concern for organizations as they think about how to operate while keeping customers and employees safe.
As we reopen our communities and get back to work, businesses need to think about how people will flow through and interact across various spaces. It is important for businesses to focus on safety, security and efficiency.
Join this webinar to hear from Joel Rappolt, CEO of RocketBoots, on how his company helps customers use real-world activity data to understand the happenings in their physical environments and manage COVID-19 social distancing compliance for safe reopening.
In this webinar, you will learn how data analytics play a role in:
- Managing COVID-19 risk at an organizational level
- Optimizing the costs of managing a complex network of spaces
- Capturing the opportunities resulting from increased adoption of digital channels e.g. rebaselining of property utilization to optimize property costs
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer
- Head of Department, Facilities Manager, Human Resources Manager, Operations Manager
About the speakers
Links zum Herunterladen der VideosMP4
Zum Speichern mit der rechten Maustaste klicken