Nearly every dataset contains a “where” component. For organizations that need to use location to drive their business, it is critical that they can unlock the where in their data. In this webinar, find out how Tableau can help you work with spatial data and answer location-based questions.
This webinar will cover several topics, including:
- Connecting and joining data to common spatial data sources in Tableau, like Shapefiles and SQL Server
- Different ways to look at the spatial distribution of data
- Using advanced operations to understand spatial relationships and spatially aggregate your data
- Examples of interaction-based analysis and exploration
- Options integrating with ArcGIS Maps and providing the right context for geospatial analysis
This is part of the Advanced analytics for data scientists webinar series.
About the speakers
Links zum Herunterladen der VideosMP4
Zum Speichern mit der rechten Maustaste klicken