The My Tableau Story series showcases the evolving and inspiring data journeys of Tableau Community leaders. Watch Episode 7 now to get to know and learn from Tableau Community leader, Lorna Brown.
Since completing her Masters degree in 2015, Lorna has gone on to become a Data Coach at The Information Lab, a Tableau Public Ambassador, Tableau Visionary, Tableau User Group Leader, Community Project Coach, an 8-time Tableau Conference speaker, and a published author.
How did she do it? Watch now to be inspired by her Tableau journey and walk away with tangible actions to help you learn Tableau, grow your data skills, and connect with helpful people. In this episode, Lorna shares:
- How she discovered Tableau and how her career path shifted towards data & analytics
- How participating in Community Projects, like Workout Wednesday, quickly advance your data skills
- How Tableau Public can help you solve business problems and have fun
- Why the Tableau Community is so special and how its been instrumental in her success
- Why she wrote her book Tableau Desktop Cookbook
About the speakers
Links naar videodownloadsMP4
Right click to save the file