Data viz geeks will take great pleasure in exploring several new data sets we've recently published. The new visual candy includes 9 new examples. Some of these are from customers, some are from Tableau Public bloggers, and some are just downright interesting data sets.
Interactive Tableau Public Vizes
- Ever wonder who gets to see the inside of the Oval Office? Use this view into the White House to see who is on the President's agenda and the rooms they get to see.
- Since the busiest travel days of the year are fast approaching, we decided to look at what's going on with Thanksgiving flight prices. (Many thanks to our partner QL2 for the data.)
- Here are some fascinating visualizations of U.S. bank failures using FDIC data.
- We thought it would be interesting to explore the history of Nobel laureates geographically.
- Wondering how recent unemployment compares with other decades?
Visual Examples - Download and explore for yourself
- This highly effective customer service department required a method to quickly analyze performance.
- In the ultra-competitive healthcare market, hospitals must always be on the lookout for patterns in profitability.
- GPA's of students attending this university are compared by their hometowns.
- Effectiveness of the three main quantitative college admissions criteria: SAT's, ACT's and high school GPA.
Explore and enjoy!