Tableau Desktop Specialist
Focused on foundational functionality and product comprehension
- Fee: $100
- Reschedule Fee: $25
- Required Prerequisites: None
- Suggested Product Experience: 3+ Months
- Product Version: Currently testing on 2020.3
- Title Valid For: No Expiration
- Exam Prep Guide: Download here
- Recommended Training: Explore courses
- Language(s) Offered: English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
NEW! A Tableau Certification portal for scheduling exams and viewing badges. Learn more about your new certification account.
This exam is for those who have foundational skills and understanding of Tableau Desktop and at least three months of applying this understanding in the product. Be sure to review the full Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Prep Guide before registering.
There are no required prerequisites for this exam. Everyone learns differently and every day use of Tableau varies. Recommendations for learning resources and experience with the product are guidelines, not requirements.
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Question Format: Multiple choice, multiple response
- Number of Questions: 45 (40 scored, 5 unscored)
- Passing Score: The passing scaled score for this exam is 750.
- Language(s) Offered: English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Exam Delivery Method: Testing center and online delivery are both available. Learn more about the check-in process and testing experience for each method here.
For more information, download the full Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Prep Guide.
Prepare for your Exam
Our expert training courses are designed to help you build the skills you need to be confident on exam day.
Get exclusive access to instructional videos, 60+ practice questions, and weekly Q&A with an instructor. This bundle includes an exam voucher, and we'll give you an extra attempt if you don't pass the first time.