Data visualisation is a process of infinite 'little' design choices - getting those little decisions right will help you better analyse your data, and present it in a way that everyone can easily understand.
In this webinar, Andy Kirk will discuss the most important 'little' design and analytical choices to help you achieve your visualisation objectives. From smarter chart design and colour choices, to seamless interactivity and composition, learn how to enhance your visualisations little by little.
Join Andy to discover how to make better 'little' data visualisation design choices such as...
- Data representation: Discover new ways of portraying data within charts.
- Interactivity: Enhance the experience of consuming a viz with seamless interactivity.
- Colour: Improve data legibility with subtle new ways of using colour.
- Annotation: Use smart new features that aid chart interpretation.
- Composition: Optimise the physical arrangement of your viz.
You can share your own 'little' data visualisation tips using #LittleVis
Sobre o palestrante
Links para baixar o vídeoMP4
Clique com o botão direito do mouse para salvar o arquivo