AAA Virtual Tableau Day
What's happening, you ask? For the FIRST time ever, Tableau will be delivering an exclusive event just for AAA. Whether this is your first time seeing Tableau or you are a long time user, this event will have something for everyone.
What's in it for you?
- Great ideas and use cases from your peers at other clubs
- A starter kit to help you start leveraging Tableau
- The ability to create stunning dashboards that effectively engage your audience
- The opportunity to win Tableau SWAG!
- 12:00pm - 12:05pm EDT - Introduction and Agenda
By Amanda Reeves and Mike Rooney
- 12:05pm - 12:50pm EDT - Tableau Success Stories
By ACG, AAA Washington, and CSAA
- 12:50pm - 1:15pm EDT - Fireside Chat with AAA Washington CFO, John Iwanski
- 1:15pm - 2:00pm EDT - Getting Started with Tableau
By James Chen
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT - Design Secrets for a Non-Designer
By Chantilly Jaggernauth
- 2:45pm - 3:00pm EDT - Tableau Trivia
By Francis Dejonckheere and Lindsey Carlsen
Vice President of Data Visualization & Training, Lovelytics
Chantilly Jaggernauth's mission is to empower corporations and individuals through the use of data visualizations and data analytics. She is a two year Tableau Zen Master who specializes in data visualization, data analytics, design, and training.
Currently, she is the Vice President of Data Visualization and Training at Lovelytics based in Arlington, VA. Prior to joining Lovelytics, Chantilly worked for Johnson and Johnson and Comcast.
In addition to her day job, Chantilly is the founder and CEO of the non-profit organization Millennials and Data (#MAD). Through #MAD, she works to bridge the data literacy and analytical skills gap by training, mentoring, and preparing millennials to enter a data- driven global environment.
Lead Solutions Engineer, Tableau
James Chen is a Lead Solutions Engineer at Tableau where he supports strategic accounts with seeing and understanding data using Tableau products. Previously, James worked as an Analytics Product Owner for an AI insurance claims organization and as a Business Intelligence Lead at a large supply chain company. He has a diverse background in analytics with experience delivering enterprise-scale analytics, executive reporting, self-service analytics and C-level data solutions.