Tableau Server Certified Associate
Focused on administrative functionality and platform knowledge
This exam is for those who have a comprehensive understanding of Tableau Server functionality in a single-machine environment and approximately 4-6 months of experience. Typical roles include System Administrator or Consultant. Be sure to review the full Server Certified Associate Exam Prep Guide before registering.
There are no required prerequisites for this exam. Everyone learns differently and every day use of Tableau varies. Recommendations for learning resources and experience with the product are guidelines, not requirements.
- Time Limit: 90 minutes
- Question Format: Multiple choice, multiple response
- Number of Questions: 55 (50 scored; 5 unscored)
- Passing Score: The passing scaled score for the Tableau Server Certified Associate exam is 750.
- Language(s) Offered: English; translated exams to follow
- Exam Delivery Method: Testing center and online delivery are both available. Learn more about the check-in process and testing experience for each method here.
For more information, download the full Server Certified Associate Exam Prep Guide.
Prepare for your Exam
The best preparation is experience and time with the product. To be successful, we strongly encourage you to complete these courses:
We also recommend exploring these additional resources: