In times of crisis, it's more important than ever for government to have access to timely and accurate data to drive decisions about infrastructure, resource planning, and citizen support.
Please join our valued partner, PA Consulting, as they explore how Tableau provides a strong foundation for data-driven decision-making for public sector organisations. Public sector experts from PA Consulting will demonstrate how data visualisation platforms can serve as an objective source of truth to inform crisis response and adaptive management.
At the end of the session participants will understand:
- How data should inform decision-making, especially in times of crisis
- What Tableau is, and the kind of solutions it can provide to public sector organisations
- Examples of where HMG departments are using Tableau (including demonstration of Prospero)
- The principles of adaptive management and how it can inform ODA Portfolio and Programme Management
- Reflect on how departments use data and think through how to model data-leading behaviours within