The continued spread of coronavirus disease is rapidly changing how organizations across the globe operate. Leading your organization through this change starts with data, and our mission at Tableau is to help people see and understand their data.
Often, it’s hard to know where to start. Watch this webinar, where our Tableau experts will walk you through an example of a framework that you could leverage on to effectively use data to assess your business risk and plan for your business continuity.
Gain valuable insights to questions like:
- What is the current outbreak situation and where my employees are located?
- Are my employees safe and do they have any essential needs that we could help with?
- For the employees who are working remotely, are they properly supported?
We will also guide you through the resources on Tableau’s COVID-19 Data Hub and connecting with your own company data.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer
- IT Manager, Operations Manager, Head of Department
About the speakers
Liens de téléchargement des vidéosMP4
Cliquez avec le bouton droit pour enregistrer le fichier
Additional Download Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Data Hub
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Viz Gallery
- Free 90 days of eLearning
- Leading your business through Change Workbook
- Deloitte Economic Recovery Dashboard
- Human Resources Starter Workbook
- Understand COVID-19 through Tableau (Integration with R/Python)
- COVID-19 Credit Risk Analysis Dashboard