Hear from Tableau leadership – along with innovative Tableau customers QBE Insurance and Traveloka – as they share the data and analytics trends, challenges, use cases and tools that are reshaping the future of business.
In this information-packed webinar, our experts draw on their proven hands-on and strategic experience to cover the important issues of artificial intelligence and machine learning, data ethics and trust, workforce skills development, and the timely issue of governance and security.
Register below to watch on demand now.
Gain practical insights and advice:
- The latest data trends and innovations impacting organisations
- How to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to augment human experiences and enable better, faster decisions
- Moving beyond data tools and skills training to create a data-driven culture and data literate workforce
- Setting up flexible data governance policies and systems to ensure data is used in a responsible, trusted and ethical way
- Hear from industry leaders on how they democratise data to empower people at all levels to access and leverage real-time information
- In our panel, QBE Insurance and Traveloka share real-life examples and ideas on how they create a data-driven strategy and mindset, and upskill their teams to make an impact with data
Access our range of practical resources for executives to help you empower your team to use analytics to make decisions that make an impact.
About the speakers
Liens de téléchargement des vidéosMP4
Cliquez avec le bouton droit pour enregistrer le fichier