Hassett Willis and Company takes National Security seriously. Its mission is to help government agencies transform the organizations and programs they want and need to become. As data enthusiasts and solution designers, Hassett Willis and Company (HWC) has introduced data analytics and visualization software across multiple agencies within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In just a few years, the HWC team has matured capabilities for grants management; created predictive modeling tools to support natural disaster planning and response efforts; analyzed data to inform policy decisions and strategic initiatives; and improved the operational capabilities for one of the nation's front line counter-terrorist surveillance programs.
By visualizing their data, Hassett Willis has been able to identify and inform clients of potential data capture, integrity, and governance concerns, which ultimately impacts the organization’s ability to derive meaningful and accurate results.
This presentation discusses how:
- BI helps government organizations understand the effectiveness of their programs.
- Government agencies can use BI technology to explore data gaps and integrity issues.
- The use of BI impacts public policy.
- BI helps the U.S. better respond to natural disasters.
- Visualizing data helps improve our counter-terrorism surveillance programs.
À propos des intervenants
Liens de téléchargement des vidéosMP4
Cliquez avec le bouton droit pour enregistrer le fichier