L'analyse de données à la portée de tous.
Une solution sur site pour les entreprises.
Une solution hébergée pour les entreprises.
Seattle – January 26, 2011 - Tableau Software announced today that an independent study of its customers’ ROI by Forrester Consulting showed a 127% ROI using Tableau’s business intelligence products, an exceptional result. Forrester attributes this primarily to a streamlined report publishing process, improved productivity of business intelligence analysts, and reduced report creation times. From their customer interviews Forrester also found, but did not quantify, significant labor productivity improvements, process improvements, and other benefits. Based on its in-depth research, Forrester concluded that “Tableau decreases BI support costs and drives end-user empowerment.” The complete Forrester study, titled “The Total Economic Impact of Tableau Business Intelligence Solution” is available for download at no cost at http://www.tableau.com/forrester-roi-report.
Tableau CEO Christian Chabot said, “Every day we hear from customers that Tableau’s rapid-fire business intelligence products yield value many times beyond their investment. Customers using Tableau are able to give business people the tools to answer their own questions in real-time. They can complete business analytics projects at 10-100 times the speed of traditional business intelligence platforms. This means they can respond more quickly to changing business conditions and save months of staff time that can be put to better use.”
Forrester conducted in-depth interviews with three customers: a national financial-services firm, a major teaching hospital and an online media firm. Forrester based its financial analysis on the hospital, finding an ROI of 127% and a 13-month payback period. Forrester found the following benefits:
• Increased user adoption of business intelligence
• Increased standardized reports by 400%
• Reduced report creation times by 87.5%
• Reduced report distribution, storage and duplication costs and simplified publishing of reports
• Incurred no training costs to adopt Tableau
• Freed up BI analysts to perform higher-value tasks
• Realized process improvements from use of visualization in root-cause analysis
For the other two customers interviewed, Forrester found
• Reduced report creation time of more than 500%
• Eliminated report maintenance effort
• Avoided $40,000 annual costs of geospatial data feeds by using equivalent Tableau capability
• No incremental effort to distribute reports to more users, resulting in greater user involvement
• A “creative lift” when designing new reports in Tableau
• Stronger alignment between data preparers and consumers
The information above is from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Tableau Software.
Tableau Software is the leading provider of rapid-fire business intelligence software. Tableau's award-winning business intelligence applications can be downloaded at http://www.tableau.com/trial. They enable anyone to easily create and share interactive data visualizations, dashboards and analytics, and can scale to organizations of any size or reach. For more information, please visit http://www.tableau.com.