Learn how to make presentations and reports more interesting, more dynamic and more effective.
How can you use storytelling to gain your audience’s attention and commitment?
Stories bring life to data and facts. They make it easier to remember key points and can paint a vivid picture of what the future can look like. Stories also create interactivity—people put themselves into stories and can relate to the situation.
Bring the benefits of storytelling to your presentations:
- Think of Your Analysis as a Story - Use a Story Structure
- Be Authentic... Your Story will Flow
- Be Visual - Think of Yourself as a Film Editor
- Make it Easy for Your Audience and You
- Invite and Direct Discussion
A well-crafted, thoughtful visualization makes the light bulb go off. You just don't get that with a spreadsheet.