Tableau Power Hour for Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Join us on October 28th at 10 AM ET, as we demonstrate how easy it can be to turn grant data into actionable insights through visualizations and dashboards.
What will you learn?
- How to connect to data with a focus on Excel (.csv)
- Creating dynamic & interactive visualizations
- Where to start your analysis with fresh data
- Sharing insights with other users
Why should you attend?
Analytics is being used more than ever to support policy-based decision-making. The issue is that most analytic solutions require significant IT resources to address the business needs of business and policy analysts. Tableau provides a self-service approach to analytics that enables non-technical users to create and publish their own visualization and dashboards for instant analysis.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works with data or Excel at Agriculture Canada
- Anyone who is curious to get started with Tableau or analytics
- Anyone who wants to get the best of both world’s- Excel & Tableau
If you do not have Tableau Desktop already, feel free to create an account on Tableau Public to follow along. Tableau Public account sign-up - https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/
Want to learn more about Tableau?
Join more than 100,000+ Tableau customers globally from November 9 - 11, 2021 (12 PM to 5 PM ET) at the Tableau User Conference. Hey, it’s free and we’ve got Beck as the special musical guest! Register here: https://www.tableau.com/events/conference