Self-Service Business Intelligence for SQL Server
Most IT professionals want to give their users the ability to create their own reports, dashboards and data visualizations. But they also don’t want to lose control of the data, what’s being created, or spend hours training or supporting users with a so called “self-service” reporting tool that isn’t very self-service in the first place.
Learn how you can achieve true self-service business intelligence at your organization in this special one hour webinar with SQL Server expert Scot Reagin.
Watch this webinar and learn how to easily:
- Connect natively to any SQL Server schema
- Take the load off critical infrastructure with in-memory data storage
- Support SQL Server data security rules
- Provide data visualization for SQL Server data with drag & drop ease
- Allow scheduled and as-needed report updates