The San Francisco Tableau 9.0 Roadshow is now SOLD OUT! Please stay tuned for updates on the next event coming to your city soon!
Tableau 9.0 Road Show – Smart Meets Fast
We're excited to announce Tableau 9.0 and we're bringing it to a city near you. Whether you're new to Tableau or a long-time fan, you'll get a chance to see the new features and get hands-on with the product. Then have a drink with us and other Tableau customers after the presentations.
What's exciting about 9.0?
- Analytics in the Flow: We've focused on features that help you stay focused. New Level-of-Detail Expressions make an expanse of new questions answerable.
- Auto Data Prep: Analytics isn't just for pretty data. Tableau 9.0 automates much of the drudgery of cleaning up messy data, especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Smart Maps: Ask deeper questions about place with geographic search and the ability to lasso irregular shapes. In Tableau 9 maps are more responsive and faster, all the better to delight users
- New Tableau Server: Manage your content more easily with a refreshed look & feel in Tableau Server and Tableau Online 9.0.
- Faster Performance: We've not only made analytics faster, we've made your workbooks faster via parallel queries, Query Fusion, and smarter query caches.
Who should attend?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, this event is for you.
- Do you currently use Tableau?
- Do you want to learn more about Tableau and the newest features in 9.0?
- Do you want to network with other Tableau users?
1:00 – 1:30 PM Registration
1:30 – 2:30 PM Tableau 9.0 Keynote
2:30 – 3:00 PM Break
3:00 – 4:00 PM Breakout Sessions
- Hands on Learning Basic: For anyone new to Tableau, this will be an introductory training*
- Hands on Learning - 9.0 Deep Dive: For current Tableau customers to explore the new features*
- Tableau for Enterprise: For IT and executives
4:00 - 5:00 PM Happy Hour + Sponsor Expo
5:00 – 7:00 PM Tableau User Group Meet Up – For Tableau User Group members and anyone interested in joining the User Group**
User Group Agenda
- 5:00 – 5:15 PM Networking
- 5:15 – 5:45 PM Transforming Users into Communities (Ashley Ohmann)
- 5:45 – 6:15 PM Why Data Literacy is Essential to Our Connectedness (Leigh Fonseca)
- 6:15 – 6:45 PM Storytelling with Data (Chuck Hooper)
- 6:45 – 7:00 PM Networking
*If you plan on attending the Hands on Learning session, please come prepared with your computer and download these instructions and data sets before you arrive
**Even if you are only going to attend the TUG – you must register on this website to confirm your attendance at the meet up.
Each event is free to attend, so spread the word to your colleagues and fellow Tableau fans.