It's been a great month and I am seeing plenty of new Tableau blogs appearing. Keep up the great work! Bloggers help our community and help Tableau understand what is working well, and not so well, with the product. Keep up the great work!
Here's the list of great content I've seen during the month of July. As always you can follow me on twitter (@acotgreave) if you want to hear about these posts the moment they are published.
- 3danim8 #Tableau Buckets – How to create and use them
- Alan Smithee Presents Cells Gone Bad...
- Breaking BI Creating Fast Navigation Buttons in Tableau
- Breaking BI Performing Simple Linear Regression in Tableau
- InterWorks, Inc. Editing Connections in Tableau
- VizPainter Dynamic Annotations (Part 2)
- VizWiz Tableau Tip: If you can’t open a Tableau workbook because of the space on your hard drive, Tableau itself may very well be at fault. - Data Visualization Done Right
- Wannabe Data Rock Star Create a default Tableau Template
Tableau use cases
- 3danim8 Using #Tableau to Visualize My Digital Photo and Video Storage Over Time
- Alan Smithee Presents Team Geiger Rides Again...
- Alan Smithee Presents Modulo Function
- DuelingData Radar Chart vs. Parallel Coordinate Chart
- HighVizAbility : A recreation of Hans Rosling’s Gapminder in Tableau
- Paint By Numbers Tableau Public Social Media Contest - my entry
- RUSSIAN SPHINX Mysterious Lake Baikal
- Tableau Love Yummy yummy #Tableau waffle charts from Jesse Gebhardt
- They walked together Tableau mapping is now out of this world! (Viz of Mars craters)
- Data Revelations I’ve Got the Jitters (and I Like it!) |
- Drawing with Numbers Top 10 Table Calculations – The Next N, Where N >= 15
- They walked together Grow your own (OpenStreet) maps for Tableau
- VizCandy Google Online Takedown Requests: a Lesson in Extract Aggregations
- VizCandy Finishing Touches: Sources and URLs in Tooltips
- 3danim8's Blog The TWB Auditor – A tool for investigating your #Tableau workbooks
- Github Build a Tableau TDE using the Tableau Python API and the RPY2 Interface to R
- Tableau Love Hacking XML to control #Tableau action filter precedence
That should keep you going for another month. Let me know what you think and how we can improve these lists on twitter (@acotgreave)