Tableau Day: Siriraj Hospital, August 23rd 2017
We are pleased to announce another outstanding Retail and Consumer Goods track at Tableau Conference this year. Twenty-two incredible stories will be shared with the Tableau community around increasing revenue, collaborating with IT, mobile analytics at scale, enterprise adoption, and incorporating advanced analytics into visual analytics.
In this webinar, you will get a sneak peek into these TC17 presentations:
- How Brooks Running has utilized Tableau within their supply chain
- How Chipotle grew to a large Tableau deployment in only three months
- How Ingersoll Rand executes their market strategy and sales execution with visual analytics
- How MillerCoors has used Tableau's mobile
We will also highlight the new Retail Power Hour and discuss what you can expect from this exciting, high-octane session.
Attend this webinar if you:
- Are attending Tableau Conference 2017 and work in the retail or consumer goods industry, and want a preview of the entire Retail and Consumer Goods Track.
- Are trying to decide to attend Tableau Conference 2017.
Lead Source Detail
Live Web Seminar - TC17 Sneak Peek - Retail - USCA en-US - 2017-08-29
Page Nav Hidden
Hide Social Buttons
This is a closed door, by-invite only event.
Registration for this event has closed. If you have any enquiries, please drop us an email. Thank you.
Tableau Asia Pacific initiated a customer experience research project in April to understand what matters the most to data enthusiasts. We thank all customers who have participated in this meaningful activity, sharing with us your Tableau journey.
Please join us for the Community of Practice Leadership Forum in Singapore.
The purpose of this meeting is to build a community and networking group of Tableau Community of Practice (CoP) leaders for sharing and learning of best practices in all aspects of the Visual Analytics journey and jointly discuss topics such as: