Conference Cancellation Policies
- Tableau Conference Europe 2020
- Ticket Transfers
- Sold Out Conference
- Payment Terms
- Terms & Conditions
Conference cancellation requests should be emailed to the conference operations team with the attendees name and conference confirmation number, and made by the dates listed below for each individual conference event.
In the event of cancellation of the Conference or Summit event by Tableau, Tableau will refund the full paid registration fee within 90 days of canceling the conference. Tableau is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other associated costs.
Tableau Conference Europe 2020
- Cancellations made by 30 April 2020 will be refunded the paid conference registration fee. Cancellations made between 1 May 2020 and 16 May 2020 will be charged a 500 GBP administrative fee per registration. Any cancellations received 17 May 2020 and after are not eligible for any refunds.
- If for any reason the conference should be cancelled, Tableau will refund the full paid registration fee within 90 days of cancelling the conference. Tableau is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs. Conference cancellations should be emailed to conference operations team.
- The following policies apply to group orders: if you cancel part of your order and fall below the minimum quantity of tickets for a group discount, you will be required to pay the difference. If you cancel your order that includes registration codes, any attendees who already registered with those codes will have a 30-day grace period to supply an alternate payment method. If they do not, their registrations will be cancelled.
Tickets may be transferred among attendees at the same organization. Contact the conference operations team who can assist in transferring tickets.
Sold Out Conference
The Tableau Conference may sell out at any time. Customers are responsible for purchasing their conference tickets via credit card, purchase order or wire transfer in a timely manner.
Tableau accepts all major credit cards at time of registration. For all tickets purchased via purchase orders and wire transfers, payment is due thirty (30) days from the date of registration. All purchase orders are due within forty-eight (48) hours of registration. If your payment is past due, Tableau reserves the right to cancel your purchase at any time upon notice to you. All payment for conference tickets must be received by the start date of the event.
Terms & Conditions
- Rules, Regulations & Attendee Conduct. Attendee agrees to abide by all fire, safety, and health regulations of the local, city, state, conference hotels, and convention centers where the conference is held. Attendee must comply with all applicable federal, state, local laws and ordinances, as well as Tableau policies and procedures as set forth below or as may be provided or explained to Attendee. Attendees in violation of such rules and/or who behave in an unsafe or careless manner while attending the conference may be asked to leave and be barred from returning without refund of the Attendee’s registration fee. Further, Attendee agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Tableau, the Conference hotel and/or event spaces where the conference is being held, and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents against all third-party claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or connected to Attendee’s breach of this Section 1.
- Modification of the Conference Program. Tableau reserves the right to modify the program, which is published as an indication only. Sessions may become full to capacity, and Tableau shall have no liability to Attendees who are unable to attend a full session.
- No Liability. Tableau will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by Attendees or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events.
- Release. Tableau may use recorded video and photographs of conference events and attendees in its promotional materials, in addition to its internal use. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to Tableau, with a means to identify the individual sending the revocation, by virtue of their attendance, all conference visitors agree to the use of their likeness in such materials.
- Photography or Recording; Usage of Conference Information by Attendees. Photography, audio recordings, and video recordings by Attendees are not permitted without the prior written consent of Tableau. All information learned or observed by Attendee in relation to the Conference, including but not limited to keynote speeches, session presentations, and names or company names of other Attendees (“Conference Information”), is for Attendees’ personal use or internal business purposes only. Attendees may not publish, distribute, sell, or otherwise make available any Conference Information without receiving prior written consent from Tableau.
- Governing Law; Venue. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Washington without reference to any conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these terms and conditions. Attendee irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington for any suit or action arising from or related to this Agreement, and waives any right Contractor may have to object to the venue of such courts.
- Severability. If any provision herein is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Cancellation by Attendee. Attendees who cancel by a certain date may be refunded some or all of their registration fee, according to the schedule available on the Conference website and above.
- Cancellation by Tableau. In the event of cancellation of the Conference by Tableau, Tableau will refund the full registration fee within 90 days of canceling the Conference. Tableau is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other associated costs.