Show off your Tableau skills by submitting your favorite visualization (viz) assignment!
- You must be currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited academic institution at the time of submission to participate.
- You must publish your viz to your Tableau Public profile. Be sure the data that you're using can be shared publicly.
- Only one entry per round is allowed and work must be original. You can make edits to your submission up until the deadline. If you submit multiple entries, only the most recent entry will be considered.
- You can use any data set(s).
- You can submit either a worksheet, dashboard, or story.
Round 1: February 3, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Round 2: August 6, 2020 - December 6, 2020
All submissions received between August 6 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) and December 6 at 11:59 p.m. PT will be considered for Round 1. All submissions received between February 3 at 12:01 a.m. PT and May 29 at 11:59 p.m. PT will be considered for Round 2.
Be sure to check out the official rules here.