Sony Pictures: Visualizing the big picture with machine learning
Top retailers and suppliers understand that with more access to data and predictive analytics, they can effectively drive incremental sales, reduce costs, and enrich the customer experience. But as the amount of data increases exponentially, it is more crucial than ever to quickly analyze important KPIs and operational metrics at an granular level, while also understanding the bigger picture across all operations.
To stay ahead of the rapid changes in the industry, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and partner, Algomus are deploying advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning applications with Tableau to create a robust, scalable, and self-service business intelligence platform.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Leverage an automated, scalable data pipeline and AI platform
- Save time using chat to interact with data and automated workflows
- Improve SKU, store, and fixture management, as well as assortment optimization
- Answer common questions with visualizations and KPI dashboards
- Drive significant bottom-line ROI to improve store and trait performance
See how to enable your organization with actionable daily insights that help create sustainable, streamlined, and profitable strategies.