Treinamento em sala de aula
Duration: A two-week blended learning course with guided, self-paced eLearning modules and three live, virtual instructor-led sessions.
Description: This fundamentals course provides you with the skills you need to manage a successful and efficient Tableau site. Prepare to succeed with Tableau Server by learning how to navigate the server UI to manage, monitor, and maintain your site. This course also identifies similarities and differences between site administration in Tableau Server and Tableau Online.
We’ll cover core data literacy concepts, as well as the features and functionality within Tableau Server. You’ll learn the basics of site planning and organization, user and content management, permission best practices, performance and usage monitoring, and task management.
You’ll also gain a solid understanding of the end user experience—what your users can do on a site, how they should work with site content, what it means to be a responsible content owner, and how to help your users get the most from your server deployment.
Audience: This introductory course is designed for new Tableau Server users tasked with the implementation, management, or monitoring of Tableau sites. Note: This class is taught using Tableau Server in a Windows server environment.
Learning objectives: We'll explore the following:
- Tableau Server and Tableau Online basics
- Understanding security and permissions
- Planning a site deployment
- Implementing a governed workflow
- Managing users
- Publishing content and data sources
- Auditing and monitoring your content
- A blended learning experience including prescribed eLearning modules and live, virtual instructor-led sessions with dedicated lab time.
- A course manual containing key concepts and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
- Trial access to Tableau eLearning for Creator to complete this course, and discover other self-paced, guided learning paths and earn digital badges (public classroom attendees only)
- This course provides a Certification of Completion
Continuing Education Credit (CPE) Hours: 37
25 hours of eLearning modules
- 12 hours of instructor-led learning