This event is a hands-on session to help you learn more about Tableau Server and build out a live showcase environment to showcase the collaboration and governance capabilities that Tableau can bring to your Desktop deployment.
The premise is simple – you bring your colleagues, your laptop and your workbook. We’ll bring a consultant, our software, our expertise, and even breakfast! At the end of the workshop, and for the next couple of days, you’ll have a live Tableau Server environment to show your work to your colleagues through their browsers, through Sharepoint, or even on their iPads!
Who should attend:
The session is aimed at existing Tableau Desktop users who are looking to share their workbooks and dashboards with colleagues or who need to share data and collaborate with other Tableau authors and analysts.
- 09:00 - 09:30 Registration & Breakfast
- Installation and setup/Configuration of Tableau Server
- 09:30 - 10:45 Tableau Server Overview and demonstration
- 10:45 - 11:00 Morning Tea
- 11:00 - 12:00 Hands On Session
- Publish and share your own dashboards
- Create and share standardised Data Sources
- Create and update Data Engine shared extracts
- 12:00 Close