Please join us for our 2016 Customer Advocacy Event on 9 March in London.
During this exclusive, invitation only event you will get a chance to review Tableau’s strategic product direction and network with the Tableau Product Management & Development team and other Customers in Europe. This event is free for you to attend.
8:30 - 9:30 Registration and Breakfast
9:30 - 9:45 Welcome and Introduction
9:45 - 10:15 Rob Davis, Senior Director of Customer Solutions: Towards an Analytic Culture with Tableau
10:15 - 10:45 Rob Radburn, Zen Master: Data Chauffeuring
10:45 - 11:00 Break
11:00 - 12:30 Product Roadmap
12:30 - 13:15 Networking Lunch
13:15 - 14:15 Interactive Session with Product Management
14:15 - 15:45 Breakout Sessions for:
- Customer Presentation: NHS National Services Scotland
- Customer Presentation: Unilever
- Desktop Tips and Tricks with Bethany Lyons
- Customer Presentation: UBS
- Using Tableau Tools to give your Server a Jolt with David Spezia
16:00 - 17:00 Small Group Discussion Topics:
- The Cloud is upon us
- Excellence is not an accident
- Keep calm and communicate
17:30 - 17:45 Closing Remarks
17:45 - 19:30 Drinks Reception and Networking
Please note that some details on the agenda are subject to changeLunch will be provided – if you have any specific dietary requirements, please contact email@example.com by March 9th.