Your Tableau Training Pass includes:
Our 5 most popular classes
Take Desktop I: Fundamentals, Desktop II: Intermediate, Desktop III: Advanced, Prep I, and Visual Analytics
Learn directly from the experts
Learn anytime, anywhere
Participate in virtual, live instructor-led sessions on any time zone
Exclusive training sessions
Get exclusive training sessions available only to pass holders
Prescriptive, outcome based eLearning
Revisit topics from trainings, or jump ahead with self-paced online eLearing modules
Unlimited course access
Life happens. Retake courses as many times as you need
Exclusive Training Pass Content is available only in English and in US time zones
I like the idea of the Training Pass. It is a great value. I do not think I would have taken all 5 classes individually due to cost, but with the saving of Training Pass I did and now I have a good solid understanding what can be accomplished with Tableau. THANK YOU!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unlimited access to the global schedule of our five most popular virtual courses:
- Desktop I: Fundamentals
- Desktop II: Intermediate
- Desktop III: Advanced
- Prep I
- Visual Analytics
- Unlimited access to our expanding catalog of Pass-Exclusive, Virtual courses, including but not limited to:
- Guest lectures from Tableau Visionaries
- Half-day Advanced Analytics Workshops
- Data Rockstar Sessions on topics like Data Governance and Blueprint
- Office Hours
- New topics being launched every quarter!
- eLearning for Creator
Server, Site Admin, and exam readiness courses are NOT included in this Pass. Exclusive Training Pass Content is available only in English and in US time zones.
How long will learners have access?
We offer two durations for Training Pass: a 90-day option and a 12-month option. Access starts from the date of purchase. All courses must be registered for and started before the last day of Pass access. All courses registered for outside of the Pass access period will be canceled
What languages is the Pass available in?
All currently scheduled courses in all languages are available in the Pass.
What region is the Pass available in?
The Pass is available globally.
We accept credit card payments only at this time.
Can a pass be shared between more than one person?
No. Each learner must purchase their own Pass.
I did not receive confirmation of my order. Did my order go through?
Upon purchase, you will see a confirmation page for your order and receive an email from the Tableau Global Services Team confirming your purchase. Be sure to check the ‘Junk’ or ‘Spam’ folders in your email. If you still cannot find your confirmation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your name, email address used for purchase, and date of purchase. Someone will get back to you within two (2) business days.
I need a receipt for reimbursement, how do I get one?
- The confirmation of your purchase can be found at the bottom of your Tableau Training Pass Home Base.
- Enter the email you used to register, along with your confirmation number.
- Click “OK”
- You will see your payment information at the bottom of this page. At the top of the page, click the 'More Options' button you may print the page by clicking on the 'Printer Friendly Version' or you may 'Share this Page' in email.
Don’t see an answer to your question? Contact global services | email@example.com