5 Ways to Maximize Your Salesforce Data
Overview | What you'll learn:
When it comes to sales metrics, everything from your pipeline to your revenue is mission critical—so your analytics solution needs to be fast, easy and talk seamlessly with your entire data ecosystem.
Salesforce is one of the most widely used customer relationship management tools in business today, and the data collected with it is vital to decision making throughout every sales organization.
Saving time in every step of your sales data workflow is fundamental. From accessing and analyzing complex data sets, publishing interactive dashboards, and sharing across your organization, for your sales data to be impactful, the insight-to-decision process must be swift.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn the 5 best practices to amplify your sales pipeline with data including:
- How to connect and utilize multiple sources of data
- Ways to blend Salesforce data on a common field to get more from your dashboards
- How to answer big questions with better visualizations
- How to embed your visualizations and sales dashboards into Salesforce Canvas
- Ways to gain access and insight from sales data with mobile devices