We are witnessing the birth of the second industrial revolution. This revolution is being fueled by the factories of the future - data factories.
The early data factories are here already - Google, Facebook, Zynga, ComScore. And a lot more are coming with the explosion in sensors, data and networks. This second industrial revolution will be bigger, faster and more disruptive than the first one, because data as a core asset can help solve problems that could not be solved before.
This revolution is being powered by a massive democratization in technology that not only enables the access to data to a plethora of new companies but also the ability to store, mine, clean, analyze, and produce a range of data products that can help many industries shatter the status quo.
Attend this webcast and learn how to:
- Identify if data is a core asset for your business
- Better manage this core asset
- Identify business problems you can (finally) think of addressing
- Leverage the technology and tools to help you deliver on the promise
- Recognize and use the key forces shaping the future
- Identify what no one is thinking about but should be
Attend this event to learn how you can be a part of this revolution, benefit from it and drive some game changing innovations...and who knows, maybe even launch the next big business idea!
About the speaker
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file