Join us for the Virtual Manufacturing Tableau User Group on Thursday, March 23.
The goal of this community is to bring together Manufacturing Industry Business and Technology professionals interested in sharing ideas on data and analytics driven business solutions.
Welcome & Introduction by Manju Devadas, Pluto7
Applying Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning with Tableau by Manju Devadas & Salil Amonkar, Pluto7
Major convergence of cloud, SaaS and analytics provides opportunities for innovative solutions that can drive significant business value. This session will focus on how Supply Chain Analytics is evolving at a dramatic pace with the adoption of cloud, social, mobile and analytics.
Machine learning enables us to analyze patterns that were previously not economical using traditional reporting or BI Analytics. With Amazon, Walmart, Google, and Target driving optimal supply chain operations leveraging machine learning, we have seen a shift to mass adoption among all kinds of organizations. This shift has allowed companies to redefine retail business with insights from customer data. Join us to learn how you can utilize the same technology within your organization, all with the power of Tableau.
Meet the speakers:
Manju Devadas: CEO, Pluto7
- 20+ years experience
- Supply Chain and Hi tech Domain Expert
- MS, MBA and BE in Info Technology
- Cloud Computing – GCP, AWS, IOT
- Cloud, Mobile, IoT Devices deep technical expertise
- Cisco, Netgear, Google, SFDC and Oracle experience and partnerships
Salil Amonkar: COO, Pluto7
- 25+ years End to End Value Chain experience
- 15+ years Enterprise IT experience
- 10+ years Management Consulting experience
- Business Process Transformation
- Mobile, Cloud and On Premise Expertise
- IT Strategy (On Premise, Cloud)
- Sales & Marketing, CRM, Quote to Cash, Supply Chain expertise
For questions about this event, please reach out to Manju Devadas.