Join us for the first Loss Prevention Tableau User Group on Wednesday, March 29.
Welcome & Introduction by Will Strouse & Elie Chemaly, Staples
Overview of Staples GLPI and Tableau Implementation Today
- Genesis- Communicating complex ORC methodologies with Law Enforcement
- Expansion- Discovering and communicating advanced exception reporting analyses
- Current application- Finance reporting, exception reporting, data exploration, and setting the foundation for deep data analysis.
Use Case Example; Staples GLPI Sequencing Viz’s
- Finding commission fraud in sales force data from an internal call center
- Internal cash card usage fraud
- Omni-Channel refund fraud
Meet the speakers:
Will Strouse has been with Staples, Inc. since 2012 working as a fraud analyst and investigator with the Global Loss Prevention Investigations team. In addition to exploratory analysis of Staples’ Omni channel sales activity, Will has created numerous data visualizations and investigative strategies using Tableau for case management, financial reporting, discovering emerging fraud types, and laying the groundwork for deep analysis of both internal and external retail fraud data. Will graduated in 2008 from Saint Anselm College in Manchester, NH with a bachelor of science in criminal justice and is continuing studies in the application of discrete mathematics and data science.
Elie Chemaly leads fraud strategy for Staples global eCommerce properties with teams focused on real time fraud detection, fraud analytics & modeling, and Investigations for Staples 1256 US retail stores.
For questions about this event, please reach out to Will Strouse.