Since the first State of the Unions address in 2016, unions have become easier and even more powerful with additional features in Tableau Desktop and the introduction of Tableau Prep! Tableau Zen Master Joshua Milligan now delivers the second State of the Unions address to show how you can leverage unions to bring your data together and shape it for your analysis. You’ll learn all kinds of useful tips and techniques such as:
• When to use unions in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep
• How to union data from different sources
• Resolving common issues with unions
• How to leverage unions to supplement your analysis
• Using unions in surprising ways
The talk will also be recorded and uploaded to the Think Data Thursday YouTube playlist found here.
Got an idea for the next #TDT. Email the team email@example.com with your idea!